- Enjoy a getaway with your loved one on one of the many beautiful beaches.
- Discover El Arco from a private place. This beautiful rock formation for which the area is well known is one of the most beautiful sights you will see. Bring a bottle of local wine and enjoy the views.
- No visit to Baja California Sur is complete without a side trip to picturesque Todos Santos, a tiny laid-back town with a huge soul. Walk around and you'll run into dozens of artists — some local, some who've come from the U.S. to make this their home
- Indulge the amateur photographer in you. Capture a pelican biding its time as fishermen come back from a day at sea, or the beauty of of a Baja sunset. There's much to see and snap.
- Dance the night away along the Corredor Turistico, enjoy local bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Enjoy a spa treatment or couple’s massage at one of the area’s resorts. These renowned spas are sure to relax and rejuvenate couples.
- Take a romantic horseback ride along El Medano Beach and watch the sunset.
- Have a delicious candlelit meal with that special someone at one of the many restaurants in Los Cabos. Have a glass of wine with one of the many seafood entrees offered at establishments in the area.
For Los Cabos' best Mexico wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.