If you’re planning a wedding and the following criteria are important to you, then Puerto Vallarta is one destination worthy of a closer look.
Puerto Vallarta offers:
- Puerto Vallarta is home to a lush tropical climate and white sandy beaches.
- Find yourselg strolling back in time as you meander down the streets of the historic area of town.
- This world-class, Mexican seaside paradise is a haven of natural beauty, art galleries, restaurants, and golf courses. The city believes that every day is cause for a celebration.
- Feast your eyes on beautiful textiles, original works of art from local artists and all over the globe, or the breathtaking beadwork of the Huichol Indians.
- Enjoy a choice of seven exceptional golf courses.
- Visit small cantinas featuring local music.
- Ride into the mountains for beautiful views of the Banderas Bay.
- John Huston choose Puerto Vallarta as the setting for “The Night of the Iguana” (and the headline-grabbing, off-screen romance of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton). The movie was filmed at Playa Mismaloya.
- The waters hold an abundance of fish so sports fishing is a popular activity.
For Puerto Vallarta's best Mexico wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.