Grenada is a beautiful island to consider for your Grenada wedding . The island is charming and is well known for forests fragrant with cinnamon, allspice, cocoa and nutmeg. Grenada is known as the “spice island”. This former British colony offers charming architecture, 300-year-old churches and narrow streets. Fort George and Fort Frederick date back to the 18th century. Restaurants and resorts are mainly located in Grand Anse, a popular two mile stretch of sandy beach. If you are interested in getting married in Grenada you will want to speak with one of our Caribbean wedding specialists. Grenada has a mountainous terrain with pristine beaches. Please see our “Legal Requirements” section of this website for more information on how to get married in Grenada.
- Pristine, palm-lined beaches
- Idyllic weather for enjoying sun, sand and surf
- A casual, unhurried island ambiance
- A wealth of historic colonial sights
- Some of the Caribbean’s most amazing natural wonders